Friday, September 3, 2010

Jesus Is The Way...

BY: Renin Raj

If You Trust Me, You're Trusting God.


Then Jesus said loudly, "The person that believes in me is really believing in the One (God) who sent me. The person that sees me is really seeing the One who sent me."
John 12:44-45



KEY THOUGHT:
Want to know what God says? Listen to Jesus! Want to know how God treats people? Watch what Jesus does! Want to know what God looks like?




Look at Jesus! Jesus claims to speak, act, and reveal God throughout the Gospel of John. So the real choice for us is whether or not we are going to trust him with our lives?



TODAY'S PRAYER:
Holy and almighty God, please forgive my little faith. Please bless me as I continue to seek to know you better by reading and meeting your Son Jesus in the Gospel of John. I ask that you make yourself known to me as I seek to live for you each day. In the name of the Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

Courtesy: Frank Giuliani

No comments:

Post a Comment