Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yes, I Believe

BY: Renin Raj

Yes, I Believe


Martha answered. " Yes, Lord. I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God. You are the One that was coming to the world."



John 11:27

KEY THOUGHT:
Do you believe? Everything hinges on this faith. Do you believe that Jesus is God's Son, the Messiah, who came to the world from God? That faith is crucial. So say it out loud! Share it with someone else. Someday, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess it. So let's say it now to the praise of his glory! And let's remember that not even disappointment, death, misunderstanding, and loss could strip this faith from Martha... or us!



TODAY'S PRAYER:
To the praise of your glorious grace, dear Father, I confess that I believe with all my heart that Jesus is your Son and my Savior, the Christ, the Messiah promised your people, who lived as one of us and was Immanuel, God with us! Amen



Courtesy: Frank Giuliani

No comments:

Post a Comment